Tuesday, September 11, 2007

One of these things is an in-joke, just for the sake of the in-joke

I need to do laundry.

I need to vaccum my room.

I need to balance my checkbook and finish up a few bills.

I did manage to iron my pants, if that counts.

I also managed to rewrite cues, but probably only because I promised the ASM she could look over the book as soon as I got in today.

Things are progressing on the (completely pointless, and only mildly amusing) 50 states CD mix I'm working on for entertainment sake. Rhode Island is currently my favorite (though no one can discount Delaware, the first and most colonial state).

3 comments:

Annie said...

I'm kind of intrigued by the idea of the 50 states CD mix. Care to post it when you're done?

Caleb Michael said...

Do you need a Wyoming suggestion, or do you already have one in mind?

Hannah said...

Suggestions of all forms are appreciated, as long as the suggestor realizes they may be completely ignored in lieu of a better option. (If that doesn't make someone want to pony up, I don't know what will.)

I would love to post it when I get done. That might even become my grand reemergence on Livejournal.