Saturday, September 01, 2007

umbrella-ella-ella

I celebrated my final day as an A.D. Player intern by taking the day off. I bought a dress that may or may not work for the Gala in two weeks, but will work for anytime I want to pretend I actually know how to swing dance. I also received official confirmation that I was staying in stage management and box office, something I'd simply assumed and therefore never stopped to ask before now.

Today I'll be celebrating what is technically the first day as a full-fledged company member by possibly covering the entire rent check since Deb's direct deposit didn't go thru properly and--while she'll have all her money on Tuesday--rent is due today, no exceptions. It's a good thing I'm making the more-so-than-interns big bucks.

(No, mother, I still do not know exactly what that amount would be.)

I need to put together a grocery list (paycheck = food variety again!), send a reimbursment check home (from when I gave the Ops department the money to fix a toilet when we had a show that night and finance was already gone for the day), and--as always--clean my room.

No comments: