Saturday, October 27, 2007

one and one and one is three

Deb and I finally got out to see "Across the Universe" last night in what was our first time out and about solo. (I had been really impressed that it'd taken so long until now, when I realized it took way longer than that for Jessica and I to accomplish the same. Sigh, lack of vehicle.) Not only is this directly responsible for all the Beatles music I'll listen to today, but it's an indirect on how I spent the rest of yesterday evening speaking in a British dialect.

It's a tribute to the people I hang with that none of them called me crazy to my face.

Other things of last night: songs about epilepsy and rocking armchairs, being swing-flipped around someone's shoulders and the sudden reminder of how much I love stuff like that (let's keep it up, world!), plus the first section of "Bill and Ted."

No comments: