Friday, November 23, 2007

because yesterday I was sleeping/stuffing myself silly/laughing 'til it hurt

I am thankful that I have people--both here and in Missouri--who can make me laugh until it hurts. I am also thankful that many of these same people can make me laugh when things hurt, if you follow that as well as my brain did.

I am thankful that not only do I have a job, but I am working somewhere that is endlessly interesting to me and thus so much more than "just a job." I don't stop often enough to appreciate that I am in the theater industry, and not as a volunteer usher.

I am thankful for Tenika's fried chicken.

I am thankful for the moments when I feel this is so very where I'm supposed to be, and I am additionally thankful that those times keep occuring with fireworks in the background.

No comments: