Monday, November 19, 2007

I *am* POPCORN FLICK!

Question purely to amuse myself: if someone's going to attend "Beowulf" somewhere in the near future (and please do so in 3D so you can duck limbs and such), please count how many times our hero declares his name in a threatening manner. Thank you.

In other news, today we have one more dress rehearsal before a week-long holiday break. While I'm looking forward to the time away (especially after the draining tech week), I'm all manner of concerned that we'll be working to catch back up (again) once we get back together next week. In the meantime, I will focus on this morning not being awful as that's a good first goal.

Unrelated, but I think all the people who need to know read this: my Christmas list is coming, but I'm trying to find out what will be on sale for Black Friday before I send it in. Sorry.

No comments: