Friday, November 09, 2007

MEMO

RE: past subjects - Really, do you actually want to know if there's a zombie in your shower? Barring the times when you're about to take a shower yourself--say, when you're just in the room to brush your teeth--would it really make a difference? You'd probably be better off *not* checking, as you'd then be closer to the door.

RE: maturity - When you're still in your heels at almost one a.m., you know you're an adult.

RE: lies SMs tell non-SMs - Stage Managers are not allowed to be sick. Stage Managers suck out all the fun of life. Stage Managers are nothing but practical people.

RE: style - I certainly didn't dress this well before I lived down the block from a mall, and it's not all from working in box office.

RE: deep confessions - I get *way* too excited about the possibility of using spike tape, especially now that we have the equivalent of a full crayon box of colors.

RE: maturity, revisited - Thursday I turned 23 and 1/2. Yes, I told people. And then I ate cake for dinner.

No comments: