Thursday, November 15, 2007

vagueness

Why does everything seem to fall apart, just a little, for me during tech week? Isn't that the antithesis of the very week?

Lee Ann Womack, not helping; Stevie Wonder, debatable

(I wish I was finished cleaning up/out my music collection, and not just so I can finally justify the mp3 player purchase I promised myself upon complection.)

I don't know why it was so Very Suddenly Important to finish, but I just spent an hour debating the working points of something in the back of my mind since P&P. More details once I solidify further.

I really am a rational being, even if I sometimes want to move to London right in the middle of a tech rehearsal or fall asleep on the couch before 10 p.m. for several nights of the week (among other things). Really.

No comments: