Saturday, December 08, 2007

projects, non-work related-

It's good to note that having the reward I had promised myself for cleaning up all my music and other multimedia files has actually increased how much time I spend on cleaning up files. As this has been happening while I've felt off-and-on ill (and therefore antisocial), so much the better. (Even if I still won't succeed fully before my flight to Places Not Texas in two weeks.)

I started to make a dent in my pile of hand wash only clothes that had accumulated over the past few months, what with the mild summer-like weather gracing December today. It's times like that when I'm thankful for the back patio (somewhere to place it)...and need more chairs.

Also, did you know I was approved for vacation in June? Did you know I was planning on going *anywhere* in June? Would it suprise you to know it's New York for Tony Week with fellow ADP folk? That's the best kind of project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your roommate just said "I can't go on dates!" and ran out of the office laughing into the bathroom across the hall.

What have you been feeding her??

Hannah said...

I don't really see her much as she's out on bookings so often now, but I know we're running low on sugar, queso, and rays of sunshine right now, so that must be it.