Tuesday, December 18, 2007

touched by an angel: a Christmastime miracle

Every single picture I've taken of anything (just about) since I moved to Texas has finally been uploaded onto my picture account. [see link that-a-way ->] You'll know the point where I started last night as that's when captions and possibly all logic cease. (When you're up until 2 a.m. just so you can finish posting, you stop caring about the captions.)

Sadly, my camera batteries gave out last night at the company Christmas party, and thus led to lack of many pictures at the after party that somehow migrated to our apartment. I should go take a shot of the pearl necklace on the Twister spin card, as that sort of sums up the evening. (Though why some people arrived at the evening with shorts already under their dresses *before* Twister was mentioned clearly live harder than myself. Or something. I'm still sorta-but-not-quite sick, and all manner of funked/fumed out from the church paint job inside my theater an hour before curtain tonight. That calls for movie and couch sleeping and leftover cheesecake.)

No comments: