Friday, February 01, 2008

(seriously though, I would let you all know if I was thinking about changing jobs)

The Good:
-Strawberry cheesecake flavored yogurt, which I could eat until the end of time
-rediscovering favored soundtracks while working on filling the iPod
-actually having money to put into savings, two months running (yay, unofficial resolutions!)

The Bad:
-CD player suddenly losing ability to autopause before playing next track, mid-show...but only sometimes so it can't be anticipated until WAS THAT JUST THE NEXT CUE?
-inability to fall asleep prior to 1 a.m.
-8 a.m. call

The Eh:
-newest edition of Artsearch making me feel overqualified for most jobs I'd attempt; underqualified for all the jobs I'd be interested in
-being close to the end of "Sense and Sensibility," thus soon to finish the most boring Austen ever
-false alarms

No comments: