Thursday, April 10, 2008

The IRS has accepted your form. Press next to continue.

ONE. I'm so glad (?) that I'm poor enough to not have to pay for e-filing.

TWO. I got to talk to the exact right person, and I suppose I will no longer be looking to move elsewhere at the end of this season. This is good, because my room's really clean right now, and I'd hate to tear it all apart.

TWO.1 I still don't think I overreacted to TWO by eating a dinner of popcorn and Peeps.

TWO.2 I'm probably not going to share about TWO unless your name starts with F and ends with Amily. Sorry. Just know that I've worked it out.

THREE. I wish NBC and iTunes weren't in a fight so I could download sweet 30 Rock goodness to travel everywhere.

FOUR. The whole world seems to want me to have a vespa. Anyone wanna help a poor girl out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TWO(2) is perfectly understandable; nonetheless, I do hope you're open to discussing TWO(1) with others.