Wednesday, April 02, 2008

right now

Right now, I'm still in the green sundress I threw on when blazing hot from this afternoon's humidity and sunshine on the walk back from the library. (Thankfully, no one else is home to see such blatant girl-ness occur midweek.)

Right now, I'm watching the John Adams miniseries on HBO, but I'm somehow on the LatinHBO channel, so George Washington is swearing in as el presidente de los Estados Unidos as Paul Giamatti stands by (without Paul Giamatti's voice). This is way funnier than it should be.

Right now, I should move the leftover pizza to the fridge to prevent staleness. Instead, I'll probably pop the last disc of Battlestar Galactic into the player so I can finish off the third season. (I have to combat the girliness with something.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwuahahaa! You're a girl!!!!

And you miss us.

Anonymous said...

I remembered something that I should have told you but now I have forgotten again :(