Friday, May 09, 2008

"not wanting show choir to be any part of this"

Theater schedule (and my phone dying halfway through the day) led to a low-key birthday this year. Of course, after all the running I'd done during 23, that was probably for the best. If nothing else, sitting in the same spot after afternoon meant a continual dropping off of chocolate, good wishes, and one awesome superhero story (part one).

Hopefully this weekend will present time to hang with all those people who had a show last night, especially on Saturday, when I've resigned myself to being at the theater all day for show/rehearsal/show. Maybe yesterday set up the start of several birthday weeks, as I have a package coming from home (as soon as Mom gets the pony to go in the box!) and delightful Truman folk heading down at the end of the month.

In the meantime, I have bubbles and a bag of tootsie rolls. Not bad.

No comments: