Saturday, June 21, 2008

so people know I'm still alive (without waiting two weeks)

I originally set up a Twitter account (the program that only allows 140 characters per post, so it's just for quick updates) when I thought I was going to spend a week in New York and would want to update the world on the sights around me. That didn't quite happen, but I might as well use it for the everyday posting, seeing as I never seem to post for real without a five year gap anymore. It'll be there in the right column until I either run out of text messages or start regular posting again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 things: 1)sorry I wasn't home when you called. Steve called me in to work because he had stuff that had to get done that he didn't have time to do (I love doing my boss' work) and then we went to Ashley's to take showers because we had a pipe bust today 2) Things will get better and you will feel better. If I could I would be there to hand you pop ice and fluids and give you the mother look you got so good at but sadly I'm not. I work all day tomorrow but I should be home after 5:30 if you want to call. Hugs and sunshine and feel better soon!