Sunday, August 17, 2008

My computer keeps threatening to explode, but I'll hopefully make it through this post.

I've developed an unfortunate habit of hitting the Camera key on my phone while already talking to people...which then leads to me trying to stop it from focusing and disconnecting calls. Bear with me while I work on that.

I moved all 15 or so gigs of music off my computer and straight onto my iPod, as part of my explosion prevent (see title). I've also started pricing external hard drives and taken to not turning off my computer. If it's not off, I don't have to worry about whether it will turn back on again. I've actually backed up a fair amount of the documents and photos (and now music, sort of) on my computer, but I would prefer Merv not go staring into that good night, even if I could bring him back from the brink.

In other (repeating) news: I need to clean my room. Today I wanted to actually sit and read in my chair (placed in the room specifically for such reasons), and decided not to fight it through the laundry, papers, old mail, and my needing-restocked stage management kit.

No comments: