Monday, September 29, 2008

Maybe I'll also use this time to post pictures once tech feel secure?

I'm apparently going to use my day off to run to Best Buy and purchase an external hard drive since Merv tried to actually die this morning. (Lately he's been sticking with "warnings of doom" and must have noticed what little affect they had on my trying to fix him.) I've already poked around online, attempting to be an informed consumer and discover what would be the best use of my meager theater earnings. All the reviews, however, are the same mix of people squealing about "love it! must buy!" or received a defective one and/or had the most soul-sucking experience possible with customer service. Actually, it seems none of these companies have good customer service, if the reviews are to be believed.

Hopefully, talking to an actual human being will help.

No comments: