Thursday, September 18, 2008

no good will come of my drinking a pure-sugar coke at 10 p.m.

(No good will come from re-Lysoling my carpet and staying in that room, either, from purely brain cell purposes.)

After fighting all the traffic necessary to reach the downtown aquarium for their $5 night, we discovered downtown itself is under a different curfew of 8 p.m. We arrived at 7:12.

Maybe we'll see fish (and ride the ferris wheel and watch the white tigers sleep) tomorrow?

Other things:
- I need to move my London snowglobe away from quick grab range, as I sit and absentmindedly shake it while reading emails...and then end up staring at the snow falling on the little red double decker. It's not a hopeless cause when people know they have a problem, right?

- I really should track down my alarm clock because cell phone alarms don't have a snooze function.

- I'm listening to a Meatloaf song and actually updating my blog (while avoiding doing other work). What is this, college?!

No comments: