Sunday, November 16, 2008

I just entered a ridiculous contest.

You know what I'm horribly addicted to right now? Butterfinger crips (sadly in the miniture size, as that's all that was on post-Halloween sale). I should've bought more.

Dress tech yesterday went remarkably well, especially considering how tense cue to cue was the day prior. As a result, I no longer need to gaff-tape anyone's mouth shut.

I'm afraid to fold my laundry because all the pieces I can see have red fuzzy all over from my towels.

My box spring went on temporary loan to the theater about three days ago, and ever since I've been sleeping on the equivilant of a mattress on the floor. (Sure, the mattress edges are still on my bed frame, but the middle is not.) I have had the most vivid dreams since this occurred, probably because I'm not getting decent sleep and just haven't realized it yet.

No comments: