Monday, December 08, 2008

someday I'll actually use weekends to call people again

Any day that starts with David Bowie blasting in your head cannot steer you wrong.

Of course, my stomach waits until right before I'm heading for the bus to tell me how very hungry it is. Thanks.

This past weekend, all Muppet-tastic that is was, makes me want to carve things in styrofoam like back in college.

I don't know why I have so many dreams about being on dance competition shows.

Some things are just too ridiculous...which is why I should call people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was also thinking about carving things this last week...probably because I was looking at MACC's course catalog thinking maybe I should take Children's Theatre just for fun. I then realized I would have to pay for it.

Also you should call me sometime.