Thursday, April 30, 2009

a listing of things

* My head (and, thus by extension, my brain) really, really hurts right now.

* I never actually noticed the "Vacation Days Left" line on the absence request forms before this week (the line I should be filling in as part of my putting it in the system), and that'll probably cause me some flack as of, oh, tomorrow morning.

* I may have sort of possibly implied that I would stage manage all the Mainstage and Rotunda shows at the same time if the company provided me with a vehicle to go home in-between. (As in, I told the managing director I would SM both shows if I had a vehicle and could go home in-between rehearsals/performances.)

* I might now be unofficially stage managing both first slot shows next season.

* My head hurt before both of these things.

* In a veering to the other direction, I would buy a Mo Williems pigeon or Knuffle Bunny shirt if I ever found one that struck my fancy.

* I kinda want to go home and either (A) sleep or (B) read my high school MLA. No, I'm not sure what's wrong with me, either.

2 comments:

Travis said...

You have unwittingly shown me the URL to your blog. Prepare to be commented upon!

Hannah said...

BRING IT!