Wednesday, June 03, 2009

thoughs while eating a bag of uncooked ramen

I haven't eaten this since high school, probably while waiting outside the Muny.

Has this always been this messy? ... And now my desk is covered with oriental flavor dust.

I should go grocery shopping.

Hope would be really proud that I still do this, even if it hasn't been for years.

Shoot, I need to get Hope a wedding congrats card!

If I'd thought of that before I ate the noodles, I could've gone to CVS for the card *and* food.

I better end this lunch with a plane ticket.

5 comments:

Travis said...

My mom has a great recipe for a salad that involves uncooked ramen (no flavoring). Unfortunately, I do not know this recipe. (Note to self: ask mom for awesome recipe.)

Hannah said...

So, there's a way to eat the uncooked ramen and have it be *healthy?* I don't know if that's allowed, but I am intrigued.

Travis said...

I'll get you the recipe after I get it from my mom.

Lissa said...

"I haven't eaten this since high school, probably while waiting outside the Muny."

I didn't know you in high school and I remember you doing this.

I still think it is gross, sorry Hope.

Hannah said...

I ate ramen in college? (I know that's the cliche, but I was more of a Bowl Appetite! girl at Truman.) I mean, the grossness of it [to you] would make an impression, so I guess I did.

[Oddly enough, I'm eating the three cheese rotini right now, so I must have a paper due or something.]