Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WHO ATE MY TRACK RATINGS?!

Ahem.

I had a crick in my neck when I woke up this morning, and--oddly enough--such things only get worse when you spend your day up and down ladders, checking lights, moving props, etc. Someone (I actually think it was me, but it was too long enough to be sure) left a bag of broccoli in the freezer at the theater, and it's spent most of the day cradling my shoulder.

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with Mazzy Star's "Into Dust," but I think a small part of it is the Firefly-esque trill at the end of the track.

If we don't manage to pull off these "Waiting for Godot" tickets after all the talk of Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen, I think the world may beat us up.

Is it weird that I only seem to post in [usually] longer Twitter-style, disjointed posts anymore?

No comments: