Monday, July 27, 2009

No, I did not forget you for a week...

I'm a little annoyed with Twitter for telling me [apparently] incorrect things about how to make text messages work while abroad, but more annoyed with Verizon for choosing to charge me for messages that seemingly disappeared into the ozone.

Leaving the bitterness behind, here's my London trip in Twitter posts:

July 16, 2:00 p.m. - Cheerio and g'afternoon my time! We've landed and are riding toward Paddington Station right now. Be jealous, it's under 80 degrees.

July 17, 7:19 p.m. - Fresh fruit, inflatable mini Tardis, sitting five rows from the stage at Billy Elliot...

July 18, 5:24 p.m. - Just watched Sirs Ian and Patrick do a soft shoe curtain call, and am now waiting at a stage door.

July 20, 5:43 a.m. - Last I saw Caleb he was sitting on the train to the airport. It's about twenty to six and I want to go back to sleep.

July 21, 6:11 p.m. - Sitting on the floor at the Royal Albert Hall waiting for this evening's Prom to begin...I feel like a concert hall groundling.

July 22, 9:40 a.m. - I don't want to pester anyone at 3 a.m., but I'm on a plane with a bag full of duty free kinder candy and mini toblerones. Cheerio, London!

No comments: