Thursday, May 13, 2010

the nothing much to post post

It's starting to spit rain (of course it is, I already watered my plants), so I should maybe not bother with posting when I don't have anything special to say.

Our kitchen is no longer covered in water, and our sink has stopped producing soil, so that's two pluses. I'm not sure how soil gushing up from our drain has been the most panic-inducing part of my week (which included a missing Cheshire Cat costume found fifteen minutes before curtain and a possible impending director-going-on-as-understudy in the morning), but there you have it. Maybe because it made me wonder if I'd been drowning plants in the sink while sleeping?

You know what constantly makes me happy? This clip.

I can tell they've freshly chlorined the pool becuase sitting here is making me slightly ill. Perhaps the rain will fix that.

At first I was thrilled with the approximately 12.5 seconds it takes to brush my newly-shortened hair in the morning...until I realized that all the extra attention it's receiving makes me want to (*gasp*) style and fluff and generally girl-ify my hair. I give it two weeks before I stop caring again.

drip drip drip

3 comments:

Travis said...

"I wouldn't go over there."
"How do you know that?"
"Lifetime of observation."

I've never seen this show, but that was pretty funny.

Lissa said...

You know it is really short when you realized you forgot to brush your hair and no one noticed.... also another perk is it doesn't take long to blow dry.

Anonymous said...

It is always a plus when soil isn't coming out of your sink. Hannah's Mom