Monday, October 04, 2010

This is me clearly not cleaning my cupboards, baking pumpkin bread, or doing anything else that I said I was going to do today.

(I am about to fold a load of laundry, if that counts.)

It doesn't matter if you're in the rural Midwest or downtown Houston, line-dried sheets just smell better.

My brain is formulating (based on my keyring, of all things) a post about how Houston has brought me closer to a lot of my childhood nerdiness, such as the Pompeii exhibit a few years back and the proximity to NASA. It in turn fuels a larger thing about how I kinda do love Houston, which was a scary epiphany for awhile. I really should feel nothing but grateful to a town which gave me another reason to love cheese, but you know how it goes. Much like a multi-series of how I fell in love with London, these posts will likely never make it to the actual blog. They're fun for me, though, in a class writing assignment way.

No comments: