Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#7-You don't always have to just sit on the couch.

I was unaware that there'd be a version of me who could end up in a downtown art gallery past ten p.m., eating cheese and listening to stories about drunken British actors, but apparently she exists. Also, I kinda want to just sit and read Shakespeare for about the next week AND see a full production of the Scottish Play* lit by flashlights. The Classical Theatre Company, both of these things are your fault. I forgive you, however, due to that beautiful chocolate truffle thing at the postshow reception.


(*Yes, dear friends, I'm one of those obnoxious people who refers to the Scottish Play as "The Scottish Play" or "Mackers" or whatnot, despite being a mostly rational human being in many other endeavors. I do try to control my urge to make people spin thrice and spit whenever they use don't adheare to the same scruples.)

No comments: