Monday, March 14, 2011

THINGS I'VE GAINED

(the joys of being the last out of the apartment - you get the choice of whatever's left)

* two more bottles of detergent
* countless candles
* an extra full-length mirror
* six bottles of shampoot/conditioner/body wash
* doubles of many spices, along with several new bottles
* more rice and spaghetti than I'll ever want to eat
* hangers. oh, the hangers.
* a third set of salt and pepper shakers
* the kitchen fairy (not an actual fairy, though does live in a jar)
* a bouquet of live flowers
* a fine selection of household cleaning chemicals
* one large gold hula hoop, with a "bands of love" label

On the plus side, I also get to take all my favorite pieces of furniture with me across the parking lot. (And the red painting with maple leaves - I'm glad that gets to stick around for awhile longer.)

On the my feet now look smart side, I've gotten to the point where I'm packing things in shoe boxes, so it's a good thing I have a large supply.

No comments: