Friday, June 01, 2012

I'm going to need to backdate some things.
I keep drafting posts on my laptop at home, but that doesn't help me much as the internet does not live in my apartment (and I haven't been able to pick up the hotel's wifi in ages). Oh well.

We're already blocking the summer show, which means I'm already rewriting blocking. It's tedious, but I like that I can turn on music or (if the blocking isn't very involved) a movie for background noise. I'm also covering the mainstage performances this weekend, so I'm essentially jumping from completely free to completely booked. (I don't think I know how to live any other way.) Please think kind thoughts and prayers for me this evening around 10:35, as that should be approximately when I'm conducting the cast through the ending musical tableau from the booth. I think of high school drum major try-outs every single time I rehearse.

Unrelated to anything: someone is going to need to stage an intervention between me and the song "Run Daddy Run" on the Hunger Games soundtrack. Because I mean really. [and hit repeat]

No comments: