Tuesday, October 27, 2015

pretend for a moment that you know how to 'adult'
I'm trying to play this game called "Work With Me Here" where both participants in a single email conversation chain answer all questions posed back and forth, with detail, rather than only answering one item with the barest of replies. (It's not even the least you can do - the least you could do would be to give a vague non-answer answer to all questions, not one sort of vague answer to one question.)

Why are you making emails feel like pulling teeth - especially as if I'm pulling my own, like I'm trying to extract information from a source that is actively fighting me the whole way.


[I am tired of adulting today. I'm going back to taping floors for rehearsal because the floor doesn't refuse to do its side of the process.]