Monday, April 11, 2016

The Perfect Storm, Volcano, World War Z, Twister (on VHS)...
[Just making a list]


So, if my laptop is making the click of death and I've already replaced the hard drive at least once, I'm pretty sure that means it's time to buy a new laptop, huh? Or, I can keep ignoring it for another month ... like I've already done, huh? :)

(While we're ignoring things, also forget the fact that I've recently purchased a tablet. And that my external hard drive is getting buggy and probably also needs to be replaced. The plus side of losing my wallet in February is that I have an extra buffer leftover from subsisting on cash for a few weeks. Also, I'm Midwest cheap. This is not a problem.)


Oh, Sundance trip journal. Someday I will finish you.


This post brought to you by the fact that I wanted to post something, but don't really have anything important to say. Unless you wanna hear about me cleaning out my fridge tonight......




No comments: