Monday, August 22, 2016

"We got her hitched, and it didn't rain"
I was only actively involved in one of the two.

Man, I wish I could've had a longer time north with the Cooksey Collective, but I'm grateful that I was allowed any time away (during *tech week*, no less) ... though I suppose I did threaten not to be available for the show if we couldn't find a way for me to do both. (Ahem.) Still, it was lovely to spend time with the family, contribute my portion to making the day run as smooth as possible (and soothe a bride), and fake Russian folk dance to pop music at the end of the night.

Meanwhile, my actors decided to tell me they missed me by sending jokey request texts. Sorry, all. You cannot have extra cushions, I do not know where your special pencil went, and I did not sanitize your pickle jars before splitting town.

No comments: