Sunday, March 04, 2018

"...joining the company of other movies that have shot in Houston, like Terms of Endearment and Pearl Harbor"

*brain stops* Did he say Pearl Harbor? What? Did an intern win a bet about sneaking in fake information? *checks IMDB* Oh, never mind then. Please shoot on any battleship you want, Michael Bay.


Other Things
* Aw...feel the 2003 flashbacks, right here in an "other things" section.

* Out 122 individual nominees, I've seen 93 of them. (I'm not counting up the individual movies themselves...at least, not right now. The statistics part of my brain will probably wanna know eventually.) Even compared to past years, that's a solid total.

* Dear all the things that were readily available on Netflix that I still haven't watched: Soon? Soon. Gonna finish some things so I don't have to do another month of Amazon.

* Anybody else interested in a "I'm sorry you didn't win any Oscars, I still love you best of all" screening of Lady Bird this week?



No comments: