Saturday, October 12, 2002

One last thing, and then I swear I'll leave y'all alone for tonight.....just got word from my Grandma Pierce that I have a brand new cousin! World, say hello to Max Allan Bower! He was born Saturday, October 12th weighing 8 pounds, 5 1/2 ounces (Why are people always so obsessed with how much the baby weighed? I find this bizarre.) This new addition to the Okoboji (yay, Okoboji!) area has already been dubbed as "precious" by said Grandma, and I hear he doesn't cry alot yet. This probably helped the title of "precious" not be "loud." All kidding aside, I'm so thrilled for my Aunt Lori (this is her third child) and my Uncle George (his very first child--could he be more proud or clueless?), as well as my other cousins, Abby and Ricky. Send some love to Iowa for Max, 'kay y'all? And goodnight!

No comments: