Saturday, November 23, 2002

One More Reason to Love MSN:

(an abbreviated message between Tiffani and myself)


TJ says: married w/ children is on

Hannah jane says: I'd say I hadn't seen it in forever, but yesterday I saw half an episode

TJ says: really that is cool

TJ says: friends is on

TJ says: ho hum

Hannah jane says: not a good episode?

TJ says: don't know

TJ says: don't care

TJ says: kinda funny

Hannah jane says: I guess that's kinda good

TJ says: old

Hannah jane says: I like the old ones best

TJ says: yep i don' like any of them

TJ says: actually

TJ says: kinda like them

TJ says: Golden girls!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah jane says: I was never a big Golden Girls fan

TJ says: see that is cool awesome show!

TJ says: cheese on lennon

TJ says: dropped remote

TJ says: All in the Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: