Tuesday, November 26, 2002

So, here I sit in my dorm room watching Notting Hill, wondering how I can love the movie so much even though Julia Roberts is such a jerk to Hugh Grant (mmm....Hugh Grant), and wishing I was already in the car headed toward home. My last class got over around 11:16 (we finished early), but I have one-act practice from 6:30 until 8:00, hence my fun wait. I was actually planning to watch Lord of the Rings since I have plenty of DVD time, but the player kept freezing every five minutes. When you're watching a three hour movie, this only adds to the length.

Man, Julia Roberts is such a jerk in this flick.

But that only makes me love Hugh Grant even more.

Fun Fact: Troy, my ride (who's so incredibly wonderful to stay and wait for me to be done even though that'll put us arriving home around 11:30 tonight), fell off of his bunk bed last night onto (get this, y'all) a chair. He's kinda walking with a tilt to the side right now, but he says he'll be fine to drive.

Well, I've got an hour to kill before practice, so I may try to actually do some work before I leave. Maybe.

Or maybe I'll just take advantage of the fact that hardly anyone's on the network, so stuff should download faster than.....fast stuff.

No comments: