Sunday, December 01, 2002

Sorry to ditch y'all for the entire Thanksgiving vacation--I was off being too merry to even hop on the internet (well, except for two seconds on Saturday night to make sure my email hadn't been completely flooded by Cindy-Loo) the entire time. Let's just say this was one of the better Thanksgivings: I ate lots of wonderful food (it's amazing how college dorm food makes you appreciate things more, although I will admit that Sodexho's mashed potatoes were better than my own grandmother's), spent way too much money on sale items, and actually did a fair amount of my homework. All in all, spifftacular.

Of course, then I had to come back to my freezing cold dorm room. I guess they turned down the heat (they couldn't have turned it completely off because some people stayed over break), because every place in this building is cold. Even the bathrooms aren't their usual sauna-selves. Debbie actually brought some [non-frozen] soup from home, stuck it in the fridge, and pulled it out for supper an hour later completely frozen. She had it out on the heater for a couple more hours before it finally defrosted enough to eat.

Crazy crazy crazy.

Just like this upcoming week. If I don't post much on here during the next week, I'm very sorry. It's the week before finals, and I start to twitch a little when I think about all that I have going on between now and December 18th. But I'll be okay. I'll be fine and dandy.

Lord be with me.

No comments: