Thursday, November 14, 2002

Two Other Pieces of News That Just Occurred to Me:


1. Mom and Dad, if you're reading this (so help you), I have a tenative ride home for Thanksgiving break. Troy said he'd give me a ride, so we can mess with the vacation thing from there. Sound cool? Spiffy.

2. Jennifer (of the comment board fame) has a new weblog. It seems the disease is spreading to all whom I touch. I can hardly wait for it to spread to Hope and Cindy-Loo-Hoo. Jennifer's still working out technical difficulties, but hopefully with some help (Did you used to have that same template, Caleb? Wanna spread some help around?---email Jennifer, for golly sakes!), she'll match the technical marvel that is my site. [Feel free to add your own solid laughter here.] Here's the link. Ta da.

No comments: