Friday, December 06, 2002

Furthering the "Life is Beautiful and Wonderful Today" from before.....

* I just noticed that darling and spifftacular Sam updated her blog again for the first time in nearly forever.

* I went downtown to buy myself a black shirt for working tech staff tomorrow night (yay, One-Acts! Rah!) and ended up not only with an adorable black shirt, but also a gorgeous navy blue sweater. This would totally become my third date sweater if I ever dated anyone--it's that great.

* I spent an entire half hour watching Tiffani's possessed Christmas tree lights blink to the rhythm of the music she was playing (as in, they'd actual slow down and speed up depending on what was playing--they liked "Lady Marmalade")

* I discovered my kooky DVD player has a screen capture option on it and spent the next hour finding my favorite scenes and taking pictures to print out if I ever make it over the computer lab again.

* It was Friday. What else do you need? (I love Fridays. Especially when they're this amazing.)

No comments: