Saturday, December 07, 2002

Have I mentioned lately how much I love Fridays? (Or at least, how much they seem to love me?) Yes, technically it's Saturday by now, but I'm still up because it was such a great Friday....I went to the One-Acts with a group of people and had a great time, and then found out afterward that the prof sponsering the O-As was holding a party for the directors and stage managers at her house tonight (there's a full cast and crew party tomorrow, or, I guess, today). While I'd like to think I'll be a stage manager again, I figured why not take advantage of the opporitunity and hooked myself up with a ride. I had a blast, but was starting to feel sleepy, so I came back to my wonderful dorm room, only to realize I wasn't tired anymore (cold winter air can do that to you).

And here I am, at 1:07 a.m. (according to the computer clock), tell all y'all how blessed I was with a splendiferous Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to say the same about tomorrow/today!

No comments: