Friday, December 13, 2002

Man, I've got all sorts of stuff to post tonight.....I think I'm down to two things (although I should probably aim for *three* instead).

1. I finally picked up my marching band paycheck (that's right--picked up--apparently that was my problem....here I was, waiting for them to mail it to me, and it was sitting in the cashier's office the entire time.) and promptly journeyed downtown and bought a few more Christmas presents and my very own copy of All in the Timing by David Ives. It almost feels like I'm trying to prepare myself for directing my own One Act my senior (or super-senior--hey, I *am* double majoring) year, but I really just couldn't find anything by Oscar Wilde.

2. I forgot what this was supposed to be. Sorry.

3. Does anyone (besides Caleb and Jennifer) actually read this? I know I sent out the address and all, but if nobody else comments, I don't know how affective my "I don't have to send emails because I've got my blog" plan actually is. Let me know, y'all.

2. [This wasn't actually it, but I felt like mentioning this also.] Some guy just came into the lab and not only is he talking incredibly loudly to the person one foot away, but he keeps rolling in his chair and--every time he does--it hits mine. I think it's time to go back to the burning hot room.

No comments: