Sunday, January 05, 2003

I know I'm truly obsessing and turning into a style-savvy sorority sister (at least I still have alliteration), but I cannot stop brushing my hair. This isn't what you people want to read from me, I'm sure, but I probably brushed my hair fifteen different times today. This is unnatural for me. I was doing good before to brush my hair and stick it in a ponytail, and now I'm pulling out cute hair clips, spending half an hour with a blowdryer, and even seriously considering pulling out the curling iron tomorrow morning just to practice curling the ends of my newly layered hair. I've even been planning outfits for next week based on what new thing I want to do with my hair that day ("I'll wear the chopstick shirt on Tuesday, so I'll need to pull out the sticks and then I'll pair my blue sparkly headband with the white-striped shirt on Wednesday...").

How has this happened to me?!?

No comments: