Wednesday, February 26, 2003

(Allow me to go into ditz mode) Oh! Remember back at the beginning of the week when I was like "this is evil" and "that's evil" and blah. I suppose it wasn't so great a week then. But I was kinda stressed because the person I was supposed to room with (Melissa, who I still am, btw) had been really sick and went home on Wednesday night....except I didn't know this until Sunday when we were supposed to go [together] to fill out the housing contracts. Naturally, there's kinda a problem when you don't have both people there and you NEED both future-residents. I got to stand around an extra hour or so because I had to talk to the people at the front door, who had to talk to their advisors, who had to talk to *their* advisors, and so forth, until I was ready to scream and say "Screw you, Truman!" while throwing stuff.

That was definitely a bad day. (Not to mention falling down the stairs AND spilling my hot cocoa all over myself....although then I got to do laundry, which always makes me feel better.)

Maybe gummy worms are just making up for that? (I dunno, either, but now I'm gonna make some cocoa)

No comments: