Thursday, February 27, 2003

Apparently somebody thought I was serious (it was probably myself) when I signed up to be an assistant stage manager for the Truman "24 Hour Theatre" thing this weekend, because not only do I have a position, but I'm a full blown SM. I'm starting to wonder what I've gotten myself into now that I know my call time tomorrow is 12 (as in midnight), though I'm grateful I'm not a general crew person who gets to wake up (or stay up, more likely) for the pleasant 2 a.m. call. I'm already getting excited about it (this post may not show it, but I *am* coming off Brit Lit right now--the "date" went swell, Tennyson's a perfect gentleman), but I'm also wondering what weird dreams I'll have tomorrow afternoon when I try to take a nap while Debbie watches Macgyver.

I'll let y'all know how it goes. (Well, that probably goes without saying.....what *else* theatre-wise do I have going on in my life right now? [Naturally, besides my open scenes with Ben, where I daily try to kill myself by falling off a chair.] What else would I write about, calculus?)

No comments: