Friday, February 28, 2003

I should be asleep right now.

I know, it's only 3:17 (according to the computer lab clock), but I don't what this "24 Hour Theatre" thing to turn out like the night the juniors all decorated for prom the next day and didn't leave until 4-something in the morning (although then my Mom and I got fresh donuts from Wal-Mart). I don't really think I'll be craving sweet breakfast food tomorrow morning though, just sleep.

I also didn't want weird dreams from "Prince of Egypt" (which is what Debbie was watching when I came back early from Spanish) messing with my blessed sleep. I'm not sure why that made me decide it was the perfect time to "work" on my Four Year Plan (the "" are because I did more catching up with MeHead and Found Magazine than anything else), but that seemed like a great idea at the time.

I think I should do some actual work now. Or, at least go back upstairs so I can play Spider Solitaire or something.

No comments: