Sunday, February 02, 2003

Font still huge. Starting to feel resigned to fate. *Sigh.*

That's enough blatant ignoring of English rules for one day.

Yesterday's sing-along was.....interesting. I truly had no idea what I was getting into, but quickly figured it out when the guys burst into both song and dance (and this was just "Les Poisones" [the crazy chef's song] from Little Mermaid). I picked it up fast enough for a rousing rendition of Elephant Love Medley from Moulin Rouge, and went from there. Later on, I was introduced to Randy Newman's Faust (a favorite of Ben's, who none of you people know) (if you do, let me know and I'll apologize) and now can't get Bonnie Raitt singing "Feels Like Home" out of my head, even though I can't find a complete version of the song that *isn't* from the Dawson's Creek soundtrack. Bleck.

I have 63 pages to go in David Copperfield. I'm happy that it's almost over (although we've gotten a quicker pace in the last thirty pages, so now I'm kinda getting into it), but I'm not looking forward to actually writing a paper over it. Or preparing for the class discussion. Or any other number of non-Brit Lit related things I have to do within the next two weeks.

Welcome to Spring Semester, Hannah Elizabeth!

No comments: