Sunday, February 16, 2003

I suppose I should start noting when I'm leaving for the weekend....although any spaces between when I post aren't nearly as confounded long as Caleb's.

Anyway, it was--well, I'd normally say "nice" or "great" or something here, but it doesn't apply to the entire weekend--to go home, although the fact that Sullivan's weather was actually worse than anything they got up here boggles my mind. (Truman's sidewalks are still mostly ice covered, though, which was an interesting piece of information when I was carrying all of my bags back to my room from the far parking lot. Let's just say I didn't catch on right away.)

This is going to completely throw off whatever order I was trying to apply to this post [none], but there's a guy two rows away from me in the computer lab who looks just like Todd Mesger (although he has fewer facial piercings). FYI - Todd is playing Mark Twain for some Missouri History thing Kovar's putting together (or at least cast) at the end of March. Doesn't that sound like a riot?

Anyway.

I don't know if I'll ever help Mrs. Watkins with a Scholar Bowl tournament ever again, but I suppose I had a good time. I'm sure Jennifer had fun making fun of me (and speaking of Jennifer, make sure and click on the comment board for Feb. 13 to read her great rant about Valentine's Day.....you've got some mail coming your way!)

I'm not really getting anywhere, but I didn't have much planned out to write, so I think I'm going to give in and do my Calculus homework. Bleck, I know, but necessary.

No comments: