Saturday, March 15, 2003

*Bweep! Bweep!*

Just a warning to y'all, but, once I finally stop having to blink five times every second (Hope and Sam can testify to the magnifigant lack of sleep I received this weekend), I'll update on everything that's happened since Tuesday. To give you a quick sample, though, here's a few quotes that were probably funniest because of the extremely late hour (or, morning-after exhaustion) when they were said:

"Wow, that's a huge hunk of butter!"

"Quick, I've got cramps....I need a big sweaty guy!"

"Hope's got a tail!" ("Followed by: You could probably breath better if you weren't holding a cat.")

"Always make sure you clarify things, or people might think you make-out with Hope."

"I hope you hear the screams of watches in your dreams."

"It's nuclear reactor Barbie!"

No comments: