Monday, March 03, 2003

I suppose now I have to update my saying of "it's finally warm enough to snow again" to also include sleet, as it bombarded my head all the way back from OP where I had the shortest acting practice not involving food ever. I should probably type up my half of the production right now, but I feel more like checking email and blogs. I'm never motivated when I'm in the computer lab, which is sad, because there's no Spider Solitaire down here.

News Flash #1: For the time being, at least, it seems "dude" and variations is replacing my ordinary "y'all." Feel free to rejoice, Jennifer, I'm sure it'll be back in time for spring break.

News Flash #2: Fot the first time ever I literally have no more room to write anything else on my hand. Normally I can scrawl out something in tiny print on my fingers, but that just won't happen today after I amused myself in Brit Lit by *not* paying attention. (News Flash #3 hopefully won't be that I failed my next Brit Lit test.)

Finally, it's articles like this that make me feel even more single than before (of course, there's a person down the hall with mathematical proof that guys are evil, so I'm probably better off anyway. I'd post the proof on here, but I can't make all the proper math symbol things. Sorry.)

No comments: