Sunday, March 02, 2003

It's looking like I'll never have time to do the grand breakdown of my entire "24 Hour Theatre" experience from this weekend (y'all might actually prefer things that way, because I was going to do it by time incriments, etc, and it probably would've ended up like my Golden Globes thing). The big accomplishment from the whole thing: the great amounts of knowledge I've gained. And, I'm not just talking about the calling cues and whatnot. My greatest new skill is restraining myself from doing serious bodily harm (as in, down-and-out clawing, kicking, and screaming) to the person talking to me even though I seriously could not care less about their pre-show music preferences. While I'm hoping it never comes in handy, you never know.

Um....other stuff....

I still haven't completely recovered from my lack of sleep, as I keep falling asleep at odd times (although most of them involve trying to do exceptionally boring homework). All that syrup on my waffles at supper probably didn't help, either (as it hiked up my sugar level for about five minutes before ker-plunking back down), nor did practicing my open scene (where I play a super hero [The Flying Buttress, if you're interested] arguing with another super hero [the yet-to-be-named Ben] over who gets to resuce someone and ending up in a huge fight which kills the poor victim.) and the new action sequence.

So, I *should* type up our scene score (all the objectives, setting, characters, etc), but I think I'm going to bed instead. Especially since my next door neighbor just turned up the bass on their stereo. Thanks, Sarah.

No comments: