Friday, April 11, 2003

All I did was push "post & publish" and it magically disappeared!

[This used to be a post where I talked about how I was leaving Kirksville around 2:30 (thus arriving in Sullivan at 6:30-ish) and therefore may or may not make it to the high school play tonight for a variety of reasons and then expounded upon my various theatre nicknames until I finally ended. I paid particular attention to word choice throughout, utilized my time schedule to write all sorts of witty remarks, and even made a joke about gum. Unfortunately, it seems Blogger has decided such beautiful brilliance must remain hidden from the "freakin stupid" (to quote Brad) people of the universe and tucked it into a secret grotto under the sea or something. At least I managed a Little Mermaid song cue in this one.]

No comments: